Saturday, February 26, 2011

cause now's the time to close your eyes & see what you've got

iMovie - Street Dance.

I was trying to imitate their accent the whole movie :p

I had a feeling that Diversity or Ashley would make an appearance! because it was a UK dance movie after all, and my intuition was right :)

not a bad dance movie. I really liked Jay, despite him being the bad guy. he's eyes are just too beautiful. and he reminds me of a dancing Lewis Hamilton.

I have a feeling that the girl, Carly's voice is voice-overed cause it looked a little weird. but when I IMDBed her, it states that she's english so I'm not sure. but it does look a little weird.


so.

I've been home alone since Wednesday. thank gosh I don't have to be home all day everyday!

when me mums told me that she was gonna be out of town, I thought of going over to my aunt's house, slumber it there! could even save me a few bucks on my trip to class but I have responsibilities now.

I have 2 dogs to take care of! yes, they're still alive.

I'm always waking up at 7am because that's the time when Coffee would cry so I gots to take him out for his morning pee and poo.

it's not very nice having the whole house by myself. I mean, for a few times would be cool but its been like for the millionth time being home alone. it gets bored.

anyways.

I've notice that the Microsoft logo was on laptop in most of the series I watched. and I tried to google it but I couldn't find any information about Microsoft laptops.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love Martis' red coloured one :)! love it.

is there even Microsoft laptops or is it just false product placement? hmm.

I actually like this Microsoft logo more than the Apple one. maybe it's because I've been seeing too much of that one-bite Apple and this new logo has a fresh look?

I want to get a laptop. but its just because I want to, not need to. why can't I have so much money until I don't know what to do with it.