Monday, March 7, 2011

baby I'm sorry, I can't afford a Ferrari.

iMovie - Love & Other Drugs.

Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal are naked, a lot in this one!

it's not a bad movie! quite touching actually. & very realistic in some ways. go watch it. Anne & Jake are staring, that's reason enough for you to go catch it :)

plus, did I mention that they're nude all the time! :p


I don't know if its just me experiencing it or is the connection quite slow these days? hmm.

for the past week, Maxis people have been cutting the road in this whole neighbourhood from dawn till dusk! its not so bad anymore this few days. but damn ugly la when they patch back the road and there's like a darker line on the road.

the progression seems to be slowing down lately! they better finish it and not leave it on the roads like craps!

Photobucket
we were spying from upstairs :p
there's this guai lou guy! so I kap only la :p

hmm so anyways, I was looking for something that other day and I came across so many things I forgotten I had, like a bunch of my old birthday presents. I placed em in boxes but totally forgotten about it. it was mostly a bunch of soft toys and picture holders and stuffs.

I also found my mother's folie folie kit :) I can now change the colour of the bend of the watch and the bend of the diamond circle thingy. quite fun!

Photobucket
hello Folie Folie!

also also found my box of coloured strings! I used to make those friendship bands with em. but I don't know how to anymore.

Photobucket









so, just a short meaningless one.
my mind is too fried to think of anything else other than bed.