Wednesday, February 9, 2011

& if you're too school for cool, & you're treated like a fool

iSeries - Who's The Hero.

it's some chinese drama that was showing on Astro on Demand. I usually don't like watching those cause I think its kind of lame and ridiculous. and they use back all the same actors and actress over and over again.

and I say that its lame and ridiculous because I don't like how they a) kisses! b) do those scenes where one person wants to look for the other but something came in between and couldn't see each other even though they are standing next to each other bs! c) because they use voice overs! sound so china-like.

but but but I watched this series because of one guy and one guy only! Jack Lui Kit Hak :))! if you guys did watch, you know who I'm talking about! heh.

so charming man, so sexy and so lelaki :p!

think he's real names' Wang Zong Yao. google has nothing on him :(

yes! I've been catching up on that shows for 3 days. took me 3 days to finish watching it all. I rushed on the last day cause my aunt said she'll be coming by to pick it up!

well anyways, I've been home mostly for 2 days now and I'm getting really really bored. I've been imagining things too! like letting my hair down my window for prince charming to climb up! :p

I should go watch Tangled. heard that its an awesome movie!

oh. me and mums has been catching heaps of 11.11 moments! a lot of ones this year. like 1.1.11 right? and somehow if you add your age and the year you're born in, it'll sum to 111 too! try it.

I'm 20, born 91 = 111

freaky! :p

Photobucket
go buy lottery!
& when you hit, hey! give me some :p

darn it. I'm out of crap to write, which means you're out of crap to read :p heh.
oh one more thing before I really run out of stuffs.

Photobucket

did I mention how much I love Twitter?!

now you don't get famous people writing on your wall on Facebook everyday! it might not be him, or it might! one way or the other, I had an awesome night that night :)

sucko that Twitter doesn't verify accounts anymore. I wonder why :\

now see, I can't use that emoticon! it feels weird when I typed it and it looks weird to me..






watched Step Up 3D with aunt.
think I'm crushing on a married guy - Rick Malambri