Wednesday, February 16, 2011

we're gonna lose our minds tonight, whats the dealio!

iMovie - Life As We Know It.

ohmygosh! the baby is so cute! technically there's three of em playing Sophie, all so cutee!
not a bad movie :)! quite good. a little funny & very sad! I wept, yes!

went on a road trip yesterday to Teluk Intan to go pick Keng Yee up! yes, see how nice friends we are to go pick her up.

started our journey around 8am, reached about 10plus :) using the inner highway from Bidor to Teluk Intan is really no fun! especially when there's so many slower vehicle on the one way road!

Photobucket

first thing we did was have breakfast at a place called Steak Factory where they don't really serve steak! if we had those here, those places that is named after something but they don't really serve it, I don't think it'll last very long. like a place called Buffalo Burgers but they don't serve burgers, you know!

Photobucket

after dropping by Keng Yee's house for a little, we made our way to Sungkai after deciding to visit some hot spring place. I gotta say, it was a little crazy going to some hot spring place when the weather was hot as hell. but, I didn't want to be the party pooper.

oh but first, we went to see the 'Leaning Building of Teluk Intan'

haha, I made that up! :p I don't know what's it officially called but they said it was the leaning tower! it was leaning, but it wasn't as obvious as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

sorry, you guys can't really see that its leaning because I couldn't angle it right to take the picture of the whole building from bottom to top. that darn building was stubborn, didn't want to fit into my small camera screen :p

& I couldn't go further away cause it's roads surrounding it.

Photobucket
welcome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nad's pretending to read the history. I'm sure she didn't bother :p

Photobucket
come on in to my house ;)

I regretted not reading about the history because I'm very curious now what place was it. I heard it was where they used to keep water in or something like that. hmm. I've got to ask KY about it.

There's 8 levels but they only let us go up until the third level.

the first level is filled with pictures and a hole on the ground. covered hole of course where apparently people throw money inside. so as a tourist, I insist of keeping up with that tradition!

Photobucket
Photobucket

it bounced off the steel and landed on the floor when I attempted it the first time! maybe it didn't want to accept my 5 cents :p

Photobucket
I was asking if it went in or not.

Photobucket
of course we were not looking for the coin I tossed it!

we were just wondering why did all the coin looked so gold.. yes!

Photobucket

second floor. there's nothing on the second floor, nor the third! it's just the great areal view of the town square.

Photobucket
meet Siti Nadiah everyone :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

off to Sungkai we went.

it wasn't that far from Teluk Intan. which was good news for me because I was beginning to get car sick!

Photobucket
Photobucket
stupid wristband thingy

wasted my money for the entrance fee because they didn't even check for anything! and most of the people they didn't have it on cause it was some cheap skate thing that can't stick properly! so, if you're planing to go there next time, don't waste your money paying for the entrance fee :)

Photobucket
yes, we can boil our own egg :P
wish I brought mee in the cup! heh.

I gots to say, I really do wonder how the hell is the water really that hot! steam everywhere. there's a part where the water is really very hot, and a part where they water was quite warm and another part where they water was boiling!

where is the heat coming from!?

After a few hours there, we headed back home :) I was having car sick by then! so I came home right after we reached. showered then went to bed!

its always nice collapsing on my bed after a long day! feels so good.

Photobucket
pick KY up : Mission Accomplished.