Saturday, February 19, 2011

no one else could do it better.

iMovie - The Vampire Diaries 2.

Just finished season 2! what has aired that is.

They have pretty good music in their soundtracks every episodes! I always get new songs after hearing it in that show :)

semester 2 has finally started! a brand new year in Segi. which sucks now! It went from amazing to sucky in 2.3 seconds!

first of all, I hate the whole parking situation, I hate the whole massive jam it caused situation!

second of all, I hate my timetable!

third of all, I hate my communications lecturer that speaks super broken english.

and most of all I hate my new coordinator! she's such a wicked bitch with lazy ass genes!

that pretty much sums up how much I'm hating Segi after only going to class for only 2 days!

I haven't attended two classes I'm going to have but I'm hoping that it would be good and it would keep me motivated like how last semester did. I'm pretty proud of last semester! and I really do miss all my past lecturer.

I wished I had them again! but I don't, so I wish that my new lecturers are half as good as the old ones :)

first day, I spent pretty much the whole time at my head department, checking my results and registering and talked to my old lecturers :) we all chit-chat like we're all old friends! hahaa. really miss em.

I'm pretty excited to have subjects that requires numbers in it. those theory subjects are making me sleepy! I'm having financial accounting again! I've sat from accounting paper like so super many times, I can't count!

form 4, form 5, foundation and now degree -.- like I can forget everything Francis taught me so easily! I can do it in my sleep :p

"belanja is always debit. why? because belanja is always debit la"