Tuesday, February 8, 2011

woke up in London yesterday,found myself in a city near Piccadilly

iMovie - The Vampire Diaries.

I have to admit, I like Caroline most in that series :) the characters are more mature compared to season one. & I've noticed that there's no more 'dear Diary..' moments.

anyways.

I wanted to take this home so that I could cross out all that I've stayed but I didn't think of it at that moment. bummer.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm going add this to my bucket list. visit every Shangri-La hotels in the world! I really want to go to the Vienna, Abu Dhabi and Paris' ones ;)

I'll also definitely visit the one that's going to be at Switzerland and New Zealand! that's the two countries I really want to visit!

enough of my bucket list dreams. just wanted to put it out there.

so, while I was at Sabah, I got the news that my first semester results are out. I could only find out by going to campus to collect it.

Stupid SeGi don't have those online check thingy like most other university.

but thank gosh I have a great coordinator that became our inside person. I called her and she told me what I've gotten.

pretty proud of it. I have no friggin' clue how the hack I got second highest GPA in class! I was pretty sure I tanked my Consumer Behavior and Global Economics paper.

guess I did better than I though I did cause I have a 3.80 CGPA :))! its pretty freaking cool. it feels good being a dork :p





I'm going to watch
season 1 of The Vampire Diaries :)