Thursday, February 24, 2011

I see you driving round town with the guy I love, I'm like forget youu.

iMovie - She's The Man.

I started to talk to this new girl in class, and introduced her to the whole old class. one step closer to getting to know everyone in class!

it's kind of a big class this semester. they're expecting about 70 students. but not all 70 students been to class.

there's more foreigners in class now. and 3 of my old classmate went onto semester 3. I'm really missing Nip! he was like the prefect class rap. now the current rap is like a foreigner and I just don't trust that he charges the right amount when he goes to photostat our notes for us.

everyone else wanted me to be it but I didn't want to take on that responsibility because then I'll have to go photostat and handle that bitch of a coordinator and I'm just not that patriotic to 'serve my class' :p

anyways, hang 10 with me old girl's group before a class that other day and they made me laugh like mad! I knew they were outgoing and fun but I didn't know they were that crazy cause they're the quiet ones in class.

hmm, I had fun bonding with em.

I was clicking on those 'see friendships' onFacebook, cause it fascinates me :) its so cool how they pick the picture of the profile picture of that page!

anyhoo, I came across a comment I commented last year! and I don't know why I said that because I do prefer 3 days of class rather than the 5 days I got right now!

Photobucket

I really didn't know how to appreciate what I've got.
I'm going to appreciate everything from now onwards.