Monday, February 14, 2011

noo! this is not your legacy, this is not your destiny.

iMovie - Yogi Bear.

boring! maybe because I'm not a kid. it was a little funny.

took my cousin to go watch that movie! see, I'm such a good cousin to him :)
boy was I shocked and felt a little too old walking into the hall cause it was crawling with kids everywhere!

My first time ever walking in a hall filled with kids. & parents, but there was more kids than adults! one adult on my left was playing her iPhone and the one on my right was snoring away!

well anyway, I watched to support Justin Timberlake! though BooBoo did not sound like him ;(

so, I bought some blackcurrant drink and had a bottle for free. now I can't stop using that bottle :))! I'm thinking of buying more to get the other coloured bottle!

I now want the other blue one. there's purple, blue and hot pink.

Photobucket
meet Mr. Squeeze!

its just like the Nike bottle me and everyone else had when I was in high school. and I paid top dollar for it last time. now I got it for free!

the free one makes me more happy :p

Photobucket
I think thats mine, Vivian's & Zhee Yi's!
if I'm not mistaken.

I remembered taking picture of it, and I can't believe I still have this picture! it was taking during one of the sports day event. I think it was 2006? It was on Crystal's birthday! that I remember :)

okay, so it doesn't look exactly like the Nike bottle, but it has the same functions, HAHAA! :p and I kind of like my purple bottle more. #swag!

I think I'm reading too much of Justin Bieber's tweets!

speaking of JB! I had so much purple on me that other day! I don't know why it's a "speaking of JB" but yeah, its purple! when I think of Barney, I think of Justin.

Photobucket
peace out!





I'll be going to go pick up Keng Yee
at Teluk Intan then Alex in Ipoh
tomorrow with the others!
ROAD TRIP :))!