Sunday, February 20, 2011

so get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!

iMovie - Burlesque.

I've been dying to watch it after knowing that Julianne Hough's in it :)! watched it last week and I loved it. every part of that movie was so interesting.

Christina Aguilera is so damn pretty with her big eyes and thick eyelashes! Cher wasn't too bad herself! & Stanley Tucci, guaranteed you're in for a treat :)!

A must watch movie of 2011! check it out. if the girls don't interest you, Cam Gigandet also stars! and he's mostly always shirtless ;))!

Went out for so many dinners since Tuesday, I don't think I'm gonna have anymore dinner for the next week! so, don't call me out for dinner, it's going to be a no!

crap. I somehow can't form proper sentences! not enough brain juice to construct any witty good sentences. blah. I'm just going to leave it this way! short, simple and, yeah alright.

Photobucket
with em after dinner along with Crystal and Jinng :)

Photobucket
had a bitching + gossiping session with Elyza and Hari. I didn't know there's so much juice I didn't know about. it was interesting.

we talked about a certain someone and I must say we all share the same opinion all though I don't really know that certain someone. you're right, I'm wrong for judging too quickly but that said someone said that I'm hated because I'm closer to another certain someone is just insane!

& I hate it when someone that don't know me hates me! how the fracks do you hate someone when you don't know em?

I call them jobless, insecure people :)
oh & I call you self-absorbed if you think it's you I'm talking about :)
but it might be!



Photobucket
I don't get to see this person's face quite as often anymore!