Wednesday, February 23, 2011

drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

iSeries - Charmed.

I'm watching the whole series for like the umpteenth time :) & I still love it.


"So, today ely and I went to 5 malls in one day! how cool is that.. well,went to ely's to sleepover for 3 days.. had loads of fun while i was there.. on the first day,I followed her to her dentist.. yes yes she's officially brace face.. hahaha.. her dentist got sexy voice!"

I blogged that on December 7th, 2005.

that's almost 6 years ago!

time flies! the days when we would be at the mall from 9AM to 9PM feels like a lifetime ago ;')

I couldn't continue reading on because my english was crap! :p

anyways. I've officially been to all my classes. and so far, I can tell you guys that I like none of em! well maybe just Business Management.

accounting is the worst! It's so boring, I'm wasting my time and money to attend that class. but I've came up with a resolution, that is to teach Keng Yee! I'm going to teach her everything I know about accounts :)

she'll be my student! heh.

I'm gonna teach her to love accounting just like how Zhee Yi and Trina taught and made me love math!

I'm walking down memory lane here today!

I remember that I sucked at Math and that I always sit beside Zhee Yi during tests and exams for Math and I would copy all her answers blindly. When SPM came rolling in, I knew I've got to learn how to solve it on my own so 4 months prior to SPM, Zhee taught me everything.

and since then, I've been loving maths :) even additional math and quantitative methods :)

so now, I'll make Keng Yee love accounts! because it feels great knowing that you can solve a question!

I really can't wait for the day my schedule becomes hectic because I'm having a lot of free time lately and it just bores me to death! I want to be rushed, I want to be stuck in questions, I want to be tired as hell when I reach home! I want to accomplish something this semester!

this is the face of someone who's determined!

Photobucket
HAHAHA! actually that's just someones face that was shined with the sunrise rays!
its amazing driving on Pencala Link when they sun is just rising and orange rays are up in the sky!

Ooh, and you see that P there - its gone :))! I didn't know it takes so fast to renew licenses! I've read a couple of tweets by those amaricans saying how dreadful their DMVs are. and I thought it would be similar but it was quite fast :) impressed.




Charmed, something wicca coming your way :)