Monday, February 1, 2010

in your wedding dress, to have and to hold, even at your best, I wanna let go.

iMovie - On The Line.

I was wondering why isn't there any cars on the road today on my way to college -.-! seriously, there was less than 10 cars before 9! usually it'll be jam at the traffic light but I was the only one waiting there for a few minutes!

very deadvalley :S

anyways, I was suppose to have a day of holiday too! It's suppose to be 'federer' day :D yes! hehe. It is federal day today isn't it?

Having a 9-5 class is gosh damn tiring! Although there's a 3 hour break in between, I would prefer to have a back to back class to end the day earlier! It's extra tiring when I'm laughing my ass off. my stomach is hurting like a cow already.

Tang Sot Sot can be very funny when she's sot sot-ing. & she curses heaps when she's driving! tsk tsk. I had a pretty decent Monday. probably the best this sem ;)

Went for lunch and another shopping session with her at OneUtama. I didn't drop that much money this time :D I resisted! Angeline on the other hand bought a 40 bucks pencil eyeliner then regret buying it after 10 minutes! lol poor thing you.

after that we watched this very talented guy wearing very inappropriate clothing. he needs a better stylist :P rushed back to college and had another boring class :(

Photobucket
with her Tiramisu drink.

Photobucket
if you like it then you should put a ring on it :)
that is one huge bling on a cat.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
tok.tok.tok. CHENG!

Photobucket
shyte! he's on fire!! like seriously!

Photobucket
well not quite, but he IS on fire.
he stole the show. uuhs and ahhs were heard.

Photobucket
me Tang Sot Sot that I ♥



oops, I drafted this post :P
wasn't ready to show it to the world! LOL