Friday, February 19, 2010

uuh, I think I'm in love the more I watch you dance.

iMovie - The Cinderella Story.

wasn't in the mood to blog recently. I just realised that my pictures are very orange. very not nice la, that's why I didn't want to blog :P

Let's time travel back to a few days ago :P note the word 'time travel' lol.

Celebrated me birthday with a cake on the 16th since it was my lunar birthday and my grandmother wanted to eat cake ;) Went over to Subang.

We had trouble on-ing my auntie's air-condition because it's a very old machine and the spring from the remote control came out. so we had to improvise and use other metal. My mother had the magic hands and she managed to on it while everyone else couldn't.

Photobucket
Photobucket
the cake I wanted :P had it for my 17th too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
with my grandpops and nanila whom I love dearly ;)

Photobucket
can't believe I turned 19! so old >.<

Photobucket
Photobucket
psycho! :D

Photobucket
he's enjoying it :)

Anyways, had dinner, played a little pictionary with my cousin then went back home late night.

Found a little package for me from Crystal :)

I had teary eye, I'm not gonna lie, because inside that package was 2 books that I wanted so badly! It was like Christmas morning when I saw em inside!

Photobucket
Photobucket
currently can't put this book down!

P/S: I woke up at 6 AM this morning just to read it because I was craving to read those pages! gila kan, now that book is permanently glued to my palms :P

Thank you Crystal for the lovely birthday presents! you're always giving me everything I want :) I love it and I love you! words can't describe how much I appreciate our friendship and how much you mean to me

During my actual birthday, I stayed home all day, and I was happily reading the book Crystal got me :D time passed by so quickly. oh wells, time well spent :P When I'm reading, the world doesn't exist. fictional world I'm reading exists.

mums cooked me lunch and dinner :) hey, she rarely cooks nowadays. my very lazy mother! so I appreciated it.

The day after that, Elyza took me out for drinks at BSC. chilled out at Chilis with a platter of chips and salsa sauce :) we'll even have a blast sitting there and stare at each other. We walked around and ended up at Times.

I was browsing a little, that's when I saw Lauren Conrad's second book! I gots to have it man. Oh I was like a puppy dog with a brand new bone! Ely saw it and asked if I was buying it. DUH :D then I browse some more.

When I was done, Ely came to me with a plastic bag in hand! Ohmegosh! I almost shouted and melt! Oh Elyza, you're so slick girl. She bought me the book. I didn't even realised! tsk, so self-centered kan :P

Photobucket
oops, gave everyone a free show :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
why thank you dear :)

Photobucket
perfecting my napkin :P

Photobucket
here it is :DD! tadaa.

Photobucket
I'll read the first one again before reading this!

Thank You Elyzaa! I have to check under my nose once awhile! I've gotta be more aware when I'm with you ♥


I could die today and
be happy for the rest of eternity!
& that's because of you guys ♥