Monday, February 15, 2010

don't you forget that we do everything you do too.

iMovie - GI Joe.

finally have a minute to myself. let's begin ;)

here are pictures from my special gathering!
Again, as a reminder -
I LOVE YOU GUYS! xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachel is 'sun tanning' :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
love Ray's facial expression. priceless.

Photobucket
Angeline

Photobucket
Rachel :D me lub you.

Photobucket
me looOve youu too, Crystal!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
5 Jupiter!

Photobucket
5 Pluto *booo* :P hahah!

Photobucket
the boys II men :P

Photobucket
Trina - the cake cutter ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vivian

Photobucket
my Flick

Photobucket
Photobucket
really love you guys heaps!

it was an amazing day :)

&

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG HEI FATT CHOY EVERYONE!




I really have bad luck this CNY,
story to be told soon!