Thursday, February 4, 2010

one 21 guns, throw up your arms into the sky, you & I.

iSeries - Life Unexpected.

My bother told me that I would like this series, so I downloaded it, watched it, and loved it! It's seriously something else. so far there's only 3 episodes and all 3 made me cry! it just touches me, the sad part and the joyful part ;)

Photobucket
it's so not Gilmore Girls though.

Photobucket

Plus, Baze and Ryan isn't awful to look at :D (Kristoffer Polaha & Kerr Smith) they're CUTE!

Anyways. Tagged along with Jessy and her friends to RedBox :) time really flies past quickly when we're having fun. boo. wanted to bowl after but Jessy was being high maintenance, didn't want to cut her long finger nails.

yam cha instead. hungry gila :P I was super super sleepy cause I woke up at 7, had class till 12 then went out until 1 in the morning. my battery was gonna run out so I asked my sister to send me home first.

Oh hello my beautiful, comfortable, loving bed. ahh. I love the feeling of falling onto my bed and falling asleep super fast when I'm super tired. feels so good!

Couldn't wake up in time for my morning class the next day -.-

So I spent the day sleeping away cause I had crams. I hate the first days! Whole day with my sister in my room with the air conditioned on and the curtains closed. we were in a comfortable bubble! Yesterday was super hot wasn't it!

Hibernation mode active :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
nic. sam. lynn and jessy.

Photobucket
Lynn's singing is awesome! I never knew :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
that's mine :)

Photobucket
it's not opened yet :P

Photobucket
sissy opening it for me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yee sang-ing! lou.lou.lou.

Photobucket
first yee sang of the year.

Photobucket
Photobucket

we were there for another 2 hours or so after our time was up :P we still had fun with the mikes. Nic and Sam can really talk really fast x2! they can talk like how those derby guys talks!
super fast.

going to class, get to see
tang sot sot :) my daily dose of sot sot is a must now.