Friday, February 12, 2010

the sound of an old guitar is saving you from sinking.

iSeries - Gilmore Girls.

I'll never be sick of watching it over and over again. Logan Huntzberger is

I had the best day of 2010 today ;)

Seriously, thank youu from the bottom of my heart Rachel, Zhee Yi, Angeline, Vivian, Crystal+Nicholas, JieYing, Trina, Hollie, GarJun & Jun Cheng for celebrating my last -teen birthday with me. Thank you for yet another surprise, again. I'll promise to never look out the window again after my dog barks :P haha

I'm not good at saying how much I appreciated all the effort you guys put into this day today because I can't write how much I am grateful to have you bunch as my closest friends. I am touched by your wonderful and thoughtful gesture to be celebrating my birthday with me. Didn't have loads of friends celebrations in the past and you guys made something I wanted so much come true.

To be honest, what I wished for last year happened and I'm sure I won't be let down next year because all I wanted was your long lasting friendship and I'm having that already. I promise to ever let the small things come between us. High school is over and it's time to be a young adult :P

fuyooh! wise wisdom comes with 'old age' :p HAHAH

anyways. sorry I looked out the window :PP!

everyone came :)) everyone important to me. so if you didn't come, you're not important :P HAHA. kidding! I'm very happy. It's nice to know that there's people who cares about you so much to go out of their way to make a day special for someone else.

You know what, if there's a time, this would be it for me to have some of Lucas' wise meaningful, touching quotes!

anyways, again - I looked out the window and saw Trina. shouted her name, it was her, I wasn't just seeing things.. RAN down and saw all of em :D it is a surprise since it's 6 days till my birthday, still a long time to go :P

ain't it nice to come together once awhile ;) I personally love it! friends
♥. my whole world ;)


pictures soon kay,
very soon ;)