Saturday, February 20, 2010

just so you know, this feeling's taking a toll on me.

iMovie -Into The Blue.
19.2.2010
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY RACHEL :D!!
I ♥ YOU so so much, of course, durh !!
Photobucket

Woke up at around 6 AM yesterday because my sister woke me up when she came home. then once I'm awake, I couldn't put down my book :P I'm obsess! Read till 12 something. had a short power nap until Zhee Yi called and told me that she was coming, NOW.

Oh how could I shoot down the idea of Zhee Yi coming to hang out with me :) we talked, looked at old ugly pictures before she left. After, I got ready, waited for Vivian to come pick me up.

Photobucket
my soh poh! ♥

Photobucket
window shopping :P

Photobucket

I just realised that Vivian has picked me up quite a lot of times after she got her brand new car :) woo, everyone should have a car! haha.

Now for the cover up! it was 7 and I thought that Trina had already picked Rachel up so I was twitting Jinng about the whole dinner thingy. little did I know, Rachel was still home and she was on Twitter!

Major covering up mode!

I told her that I couldn't hang out with her because I couldn't put down my book for just a second and that drove her off the edge. I'm sorry Rach :'( haha, who knew my reading could hurt you so much :P

Anyways, we malaysians -.- dinner was at 8 but Rachel and Trina arrived at a quarter after 9! -crying. hungrryyy! num num num.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
KS blinding flash! BLINDING!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"eat Vivian, EAT"

Photobucket
I was 'forking' Rachel :PP

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
super blinded I tell you! I was seeing big giant red spots!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
me love youu :)

Photobucket
Rach's kam yu face :P

Photobucket
we so colour coordinated. all wearing purple!



I'm sorry but I'm already missing my book!
back to reading :)