Saturday, February 27, 2010

can you feel this magic in the air, must be the way you kiss me.

iMovie - 21.

Jim Strugess is so darn cute la :D totally the right actor to play Ben Campbell. I wish that he'll do tv series so that I'll get to see more of him :DD! he is so darn darn cherry on top cute!

I have two assignments due next week and I'm not even started on any :P plus now I'm having a partner so she's gonna feel the last minute work I'm gonna give her. actually, I think she's also a last minute person because she hasn't been bugging me to do any and I haven't been seeing her in class.

Anyways, I have 4 essays to write, 1 group work plus 1 individual assignment due. I hate course works la, screw em. useless bunch of paper we're gonna use and time waste doing it.

I was super in need to hit a stationery store to stock up. running low on things. I wanted to shop at Czip Lee but my sis & mum opted to go Popular. I still love going Czip Lee to buy my stationeries.

Bought a total of RM 101.45 worth of stuffs. How the hell did we spend 100 bucks on stationeries?! well, one thing I know is that my sister will only get stuffs that is worth MORE than 5 bucks! yes -.- tsk.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm a loyal brand costumer

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love my scissors.

was watching American Idol this morning. instead of downloading AI, I accidentally downloaded American Chooper -.- blek. I'm gonna vote for

Lee Dewyze! correct spelling?
he's good. & he has a familiar face which I can't place. he reminds me of David Cook & Elliot Yamin but he do LOOK like someone.

& of course I'm gonna vote for Andrew Garcia whom I've been rooting for since his auditions.
(if only we can vote from here)

hmm. I'm so going to finish reading The Time Traveler's Wife today! it's been long overdue :P last week, I was reading it day in, day out. the book was in my hand the entire week but this week, I've only been reading it for a few minute while I'm waking up. another 50 pages or so to go :) I don't want to finish reading it la! give me book part II Audrey Niffenegger!

chilled out with sis, watch a couple of movies while she fascinates herself with her newly bought name tagging stickers while while I took many nonsense pictures, jff.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I pinch you, pinch pinch

Photobucket
poke poke

Photobucket
squeeze your head, squeeze squeeze

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CoffeeCup enjoying himself in dreamworld.

Photobucket



gonna watch House now ;)