Thursday, February 25, 2010

it's a quarter after 1, I'm all alone & I need you now.

iSeries - Friends.

I have nothing else to re-watch already. so I'm watching Friends for the umpteenth time :) They should make a Friends movie, oh please!

anyways. tomorrow's a holiday :D

A week passed by so quickly! my sissy is leaving in a couple of days. I know I hate her but I love to hate her, you know! ohman. I'm gonna miss her like crazy :(

it's been a blur, I've forgotten what I did this entire week :s it's mostly filled with mahjong session, reading my book and drinking heaps of water :P haha. hey, it's true!

Went for Crystal's open house Tuesday night, you know what, I wish I could go back in time and stayed a little longer because after sending Rachel back home, I came back at 11.30 but slept at 3 AM! I could have sent Rach home then went back to Crystals :P haha!

Yesterday after class, I rushed back home to pick my sissy up for her dental appointment. well, I didn't really picked her up, if she's there, she'll drive, hands down :p anytime if there's someone to drive me, I'll be happy as a clam.

ok, so. I followed her to the dentist with Lynn, that place looked familiar and when the dentist talked to my sis, I recognised that familiar sexy voice so clearly! It was Elyza's orthodontist! I followed her to get her braces last time. haha. still have that sexy voice :P

after that went to damansara for the most delicious nasi lemak ever! well. those cheap-ass mamak stalls are pretty decent too :p then went sungai wang :D Every time when my sis went without me, she got so many nice clothes that I end up stealing but this time when I went with, I couldn't find anything I liked. sad case.

I still don't know if tomorrow is a holiday for PJ or only for KL. but you know what, screw it. not going class tomorrow. I live in KL, I should deserve a holiday day too ;D

pictures!

Photobucket

Rachel came! She wanted to finish up her music work but she ended up not doing any because we ended up looking at leng chais and talking non-stop.

Photobucket
Photobucket
then Vivian came to join the fun :) haha!
Viv, have you been watching the new OTH season? because your smile in that picture is just like how Quinn's smile is! no joke. pretty.

@Crystals
they're writing their wishes on those flying thingymejigs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Crystal & Nicholas :)
I remember the day when I went out for lunch with her and she told me that she liked a guy she just met. it seems like a long time ago.

Photobucket
Photobucket
hello Crystal ;) I likey this picture.

Photobucket
Rachel's awesome birthday presents! hey, traffic light! just noticed :)



needs to go stationary shopping,
badly and STASAP!