Sunday, January 31, 2010

new york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do.

iMovie - Ironman.

idc what you guys say, Robert Downey Jr. is hot! well, not hot hot but very attractive :) I likey his character's personality - very funny, very down-to-earth. And I think he's the only one that can pull of that facial hair look. that line hair. well, him and Jason Wahler from Laguna Beach. haha.

I can't wait for Ironman 2 :D

Last night, my mother came home right after I poured hot water into my cup noodle. She tried to convince me to throw it away to go eat Korean BBQ with her at Hartamas but I refused because I really wanted to eat my Tom Yam noodle. fine.

Today, for lunch we went there, the Korean place to eat. oh man! I puked. it taste horrible! Some Doremon? Doarae? place. I couldn't force myself to take another bite. && the tea, omfg, I almost spat out the tea! it taste like peanuts or jagung.

never ever eveer everr take me to any Korean place ever again!
thank gosh I didn't throw away my cup noodle the night before! ooh and after my non-lunch, I went and got another cup noodle for my lunch :D

Photobucket
I'm fascinated by the new fork :)
it's genius!

Yesterday, my sister went on a road trip to Melacca with her friends. It looked like so much fun when they were gathering outside me house to get ready to leave :( why don't I have roadtrips too! boo.

leaving me with my mother for 2 days isn't very ideal when there's no buffer! mums has got to take some chill pill or else one day she'll end up at the rambutan farm! 100%. actually, I think I'll go crazy & end up there instead.

I was bored outta my mind, I shampooed, conditioned, blow dried every strain of hair on my head and curled it too! lol. I've never blow dried my hair until it's completely dry before. sweet.

Photobucket
my curly fries hair.

Photobucket
it's cheese :P haha!
that sponge is so useful! I'm so proud that I suddenly thought about it! hah

then I went and find every make up thingy there is and put em on. LOL. I'm sure pimples are forming under my skin now.

I have a bittersweet feeling about tomorrow being a Monday.. happy that there's class & I'll get to ber-interact with other humans, sad because I have to wake up early.


I finished watching every season

of Brothers & Sisters. what's next?