Saturday, February 6, 2010

in the middle waking from this dream, I wanna feel you by my side

iMovie - New York I Love You.

I don't know what kinda movie is that! It's an all-star movie but I don't get the storyline. plus, Shia LaBeouf is so ugly in the movie la :( his face fungus :P haha. I fell asleep watching it. will try to catch the ending soon.

oh the weekend is here :) I love the weekends. weekdays are very tiring. I can't imagine working a 9-5 job! haha.

Anyways, blogging for the sake of blogging :) waiting for Vivian to come pick me up for a girl's day out! it's been so long. & it's been never since vivian came to pick me up! I'm very excited for that. haha.

I hate driving and I'm already sick of driving but when I don't have the car at my disposal, it feels very inconvenient! I feel naked without my car. haha.

Jessy went up to Genting yesterday, & I decided not to go but I'm kinda regretting it now. well, not really regret but it's so hot now that I wish I was up in the 'a little bit' cooler air atmosphere.

Yesterdayy, Jason came to class without Angeline for the very first time! & I thought Angeline was gonna scare me or something because she's been very weirdo lately :P Oh, being in class without Angeline is like being in a beach without sand and ocean! YES.

weirdo kept asking me for dates that I'm free before CNY. She's been asking me weird question all week long. THEEENNN

Zhee Yi bocor bocor bocor everything! first she ter-told me the date that she's coming to see me with Angeline.. bocor! then she sent a text to me instead of Angeline, bocor more! LOL. Angeline damn mang already after :P

You guyss, you don't have to put all the effort to surprise me! I love you guys for even planning and that's all I needed to know. It's the thought that counts and I really love you guys so much for it :) Especially you Tang Sot Sot, you've become my #1 backbone, my very best friend last year and this year & I couldn't imagine not sitting beside you. What ever will I do :D

words can't express how much I appreciate our instant-form of friendship. You're now one of my friends that I could call in case of an emergency and trust me, there's very little people in my life that I would call :)

Photobucket
enough said :) I you guys!

I found a few pictures when I was in Perth :D It was taken with my sister's phone that's why I didn't have it.
Photobucket
heh, I'm busy, dnd :)

Photobucket
sissy is fixing up the WII in the common room.

OOh, I miss Perth :( I miss the weather, I miss the atmosphere, I miss the food, I miss the company, I miss everything there is to miss about Perth. I even miss eating Fish&Chips by the beach and all the vitamin water! I WANT TO GO BACK TO PERTH, please!