Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've got to move on now, be who I am, I just don't belong here.

iMovie - High School Musical 1,2 and 3

High School Musical rerun marathon! :) I had nothing better to do. haha. eh, it's a multi-million franchise okay! plus, it's fun to watch.

Had a very productive yesterday :)

Woke up before 9, watched my sister rushing to get things into her car, tried to go back to sleep but can't so I went and showered Zephyr and washed his cage then I myself got ready for Vivian to come pick me up ;)

Chinese New Year clothes shopping wasn't very productive. both Vivian & I only got one shirt out of the whole trip. thought to be fair, 80% of our trip time was spent in Italianese chit-chating. We were there from 3 something till 7 something :D

walked around more after, talk talk then went back to my place. That's when the real FUN begins :) hor? :P

We were being somewhat 'mature' teenage girls. HAHAHA! it's a very funny story. let's just say that there's 2 guai lous at me house and Rachel & Vivian :)

"I thought you've brought home 20 girls but there's only 3 of you"
ROFL!

Photobucket
with Rach, there'll be more than 1 take ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Crystal joined us for some girl gossip time after her lunch with the boyfriend :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
we were watching the dragon thingy from upstairs.

Photobucket
vandalising my very clean board! now it's filled with stuffs!

Photobucket
GOTCHA! put the pen down!

Photobucket
being bullied - mean ol' Rachel.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
introducing Asher Book to them :D
that boy cute right!

Photobucket
Ray can't take her eyes off of him!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachel was drunk, so she drove home.. bye bye birdie!
hope she can drive a 'MANUAL' -inside joke!

It really was a girly girls day :)

First my sister's friends came, then my friends came now my mother's friends are here! we so happening oh! LOL.


I can't wait for the next weekend to be here :(