Monday, March 1, 2010

when I see you smile, I know everythings okay, when I hear you laugh..

iMovie - The Time Traveler's Wife

Finally finished the book :) it was good. better than good actually :P that's the first and I'm guess the only book I'm gonna read that has heaps of spanish & french words in em. I had to googled a couple of words! Also, think it's the only book I've read that has the word cock and breast and penetrate and erection and other erotic words you can think of! HAHA.

It's the end of Chinese New Year people. blek, time passed so fast! where did February go?! it was literally gone with a blink of an eye! tsk. So anyways, what better time to reminisce about the first few days of CNY :D

take your time, sit back, relax and let my CNY days roll!
or else just move your little mouse to the top right corner and click on that cute little red X button :)

On the night before the big day, we like any normal chinese family went for a special somehow-more-expensive meal called the reunion dinner where everyone we call family gather to eat. Renaissance that way goes.

Photobucket
mumsie & first aunty

Photobucket
sisters minus one

Photobucket
everyone wasn't ready. nice picture of em 2 tho :)

Photobucket
the big family minus the grandparents, an aunt, 4 cousins, a brother and an uncle

Photobucket
he was bored as hell.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm no good at taking pictures of food because NOONE has the patients to wait for me to take em. My youngest aunt will have her hands on those dishes the SECOND that saucer kisses the table! first one to eat, first one that wants to rush back home -.-

Anyways, went back home and continued to decorate the house! this year, I helped my mother for the very first time. Usually it's all decorated without me even realising that my mum took out everything. it was like the chinese new year elf came out at night and decorated it :P I thought that it didn't look 'red' enough so we went to Petaling Street to get more stuffs :DD

I totally had to get that red seducing prostitute lights :D! that's what I call em. lol they look like those lights chicken houses put up to ask man to 'lai ar, lai ar' ;P haha!

Photobucket
heh, all the hard work! I bet it'll take weeks after CNY to take em down!
excited to put em up, lazy to take em down. typical.

Didn't do much on the day of. Jessy took Sam to watch the lion dance @ Curve. I actually didn't get to see any lion dance this year. drat. not that much fireworks too except the ones I saw during Crystal's. Gamble a little. I was having a bad luck streak!

Did I mention that I've broken 3 cups this year!! noone ever breaks anything at all throughout the year but this CNY, I had to break 3 -.- bad luck to the max!

reach the floor, flower blooms. HAHA direct translation :P

Day 1 was pretty boring. not your typical house hoping kinda family that will go out visiting. we actually didn't even leave the house because it was a huge walk-in burning hell outside!
went out for dinner when the moon came up thought. Had indian rice :D yum.

Day 2 was equally boring -.- oh wells. Lunch at Renaissance, again. with the little extended family. well, by extended I mean my grandmother's sister and her little family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I've never been to this big room before! outside is better.

Photobucket
take 1 - sissy looks paralysed :P

Photobucket
take 2 - something is wrong with her face!

Photobucket
take 3 - much better.

Photobucket
heh, had this SUPER long chopsticks for lou sang.

Photobucket
Jess, Sam and first aunt.

Photobucket
still paying with that thingo! tsk. social la baby boy!

Photobucket
Photobucket

& then it was the lame-o group picture session. everyone was tired of waiting for everyone else. Malaysian timing. it's very popular amongst every races here.

Photobucket
grandpops & nanila. Why do all elderly people look the same?

Photobucket
Photobucket

went back to our place to make more noise for the evening. gambling, talking, net surfing, uno session.. you name it. & it was the break-a-glass day -.-

Photobucket
Amber was having her nap while Coffee didn't let ANYBODY near her! seriously. he didn't let anyone disturb her. how protective :D

okay. let's not have a play-by-play of my CNY. haha! I'm getting bored already :) now, a couple more months till Christmas :D! start counting down the days people! ahaha.

opened anypaus today. totally forgotten about all my angpaus. yes -.- stupid me.

Photobucket
my very limited, kinda little anypau money :\

Photobucket
that's okay! I have more from the parentials.



gonna send my sister off back to Perth.
Oh Perth, I'll be coming, real soon :D