Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last chrismas I gave you my heart, & the very next day, You gave it away.

iMovie - G-Force

I had nothing else better to watch.

Photobucket
Happy 18th Birthday my dearest Flick

You know what, I didn't really liked you when I first knew you, but that was a million years ago. As we got closer in form 4 & 5, I can't stay away from you! You've been my best friend since, you've been my backbone in class and you've been my cheer-squad ever since ;)

I love you & love it more being your friend because we really get each other and we're both equally lame ;) We can sit staring at each other with awkward silence but it isn't awkward at all. We've been so close lately, I can't imagine not being your friend

ily ;)

Also.
Happy 18th Birthday Jun Cheng :) Can't believe that we're both so super old already! haha.


Woke up early yesterday! Real early, got ready then went pick them up! They asked the worst driver amongst themselves to go pick them up -.- haha! Still, who knew the worst driver was the dependent driver.

I was like driving blind the whole time cause I didn't know the way! AND the guys were really GREAT HELPER directing me! for example, suppose we were to turn left, they'll tell me like 3 seconds before I had to turn left to turn left when I'm like on the 3rd right lane -.-

kik sei yan mou! I had to re-route so many times cause they direct me like 3 seconds before I had to turn or something. I got fed-up so I drove really really slowly so that they'll decide which road to take.

TADA surprise Rachel! She screamed so super loud :)

Jinng helped her pack her bags! Well, & Rachel was no help :P Jinng folded everything nicely, she took out everything and throw everywhere! lol. Jinng had to pack it twice. If only Jinng was folder-able, I betcha Rach will pack her along. haha :P I would.

Stayed there for a couple of hours, cam whore, laugh, shout, etc. fast forward.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rach wearing her blue blazer black.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Jinng the conductor :P haha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Us girls ;)

Photobucket
surprise gift from Jinng to Rach.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Au revoir


Dropped them off at The Curve then went pick Elyza up for dinner at 1Utama ;)

Photobucket

It doesn't feel like Christmas is almost here! Christmas isn't really big here isn't it? No snow, no Santa Clause getting stuck on chimneys, no chimneys to get stuck in even :P I wanna have my 12 days of gift giving this year! I want to make people happy on Christmas & see their faces when they receive presents they wanted :)

Dear Secret Santa, here I come!

Came home at about 12.30 midnight after hanging out with Elyza! My leg hurts! I've been driving all day and I'm super wiped out, woke up at 1PM this morning then napped and woke up again at 5!

Just sleeping the day away!