Friday, December 11, 2009

we used to be friend but I haven't thought of you lately at all.

iSeries - Veronica Mars.

nice, it's my 800th post :) coolio.

I lazed around today, ditched my studies. I seriously have no clue on what to study or what to revise already!

To be honest, I'm seriously very worried about my accounts. It used to be simple and easy for me but this time my lecturer wanted to take it up a notch - she's new and she want us to fail! So she twist and turn a lot of the terms and add harder additional informations. She's cruel.

Anyways, as I said, lazed around watching Veronica Mars and Friends. time passed by super fast today. no fun.

Went Ikano with mums for a few hours. There's sales in Popular *hallelujah* I was like a confused kid in a huge candy store. I wanted everything! but my mother gots to be the party pooper. She wouldn't buy those books for me ;( I wanted to get all Cecelia Ahern's books but she won't wanna give me the money. crap

But but but, I was lucky :) I saw a Nicholas Sparks' hard cover book which is only RM 19.90 + 15% sale xD I don't know why but that book is super cheap. The same title but different type of book, it was paperback and smaller sized cost RM 34.90. I'm thinking that hard cover book was from the clearance sale that didn't get bought. oh that poor book :P I'll give it the love and care it needs. haha.

Photobucket

Then bought another Nick Sparks book. I was struggling to decide which one to get since there was so many, unfortunately they didn't have the two title books I wanted which was Dear John & The Last Song.

Photobucket
My second hard covered book ;)

First one was that Lauren Conrad book which I also saw today in Popular! and it was 15% off -.-

I wanted to get Eclipse too but they were out of stock. stupid! The time I wanted Breaking Dawn, don't have. Now I want Eclipse, don't have. I've gots to go there with a clear mind of not wanting any Twilight books, maybe then when I go, they'll have it. HAHA reverse psychology :P

Also bought another Bros bottle. my desire one is starting to grow black spots :S I can't wash it with a sponge cause the mouth is too small. this time, I got the bigger mouth-ed one.

Photobucket

wee, I'm satisfied today with the money I spent. :) I tell you when I was not satisfied. I wasn't satisfied when I had to spend RM 85 for nothing! crapness. 85 bucks! I could have bought 2 pricey books with that money today! dang.

& for a closer.

I had a laughter fit when my mother asked me
for the direction to MOS!
then when I asked Hollie for the direction,
he asked me to invite my mom to club with his! :P