Thursday, December 17, 2009

it's like a million little stars spelling out your name.

iMovie - Inglourious Basterds.

Photobucket
HAPPY PAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ELYZA

Any other day wouldn't be as special as today to say thank you :) Thank you for being part of my life, thank you for being who you are, thank you for being born and thank you for being my best friend. I couldn't ask for anyone better than you.

We've had our shares of ups & downs and I'm glad that we had them because I think that got us much closer, knowing that our lives isn't as much fun when we're not talking to each other.

You are stuck with me forever! & to end on a high complement, since it's your birthday and all, if I was a lesbian, you'll so totally be my partner :P:P HAHA

ily


I am so happy :D The sweet scene of MY holiday is now sweeter than ever! & I was just informed that I have 3 weeks to laze around and watch movies all day long :D My favourite kinda lazy holiday!

The past 2 weeks had been hell for me. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't do anything else but bury my head deeper into all my revision sheets! I don't know why I'm so concern about my grades now rather than during PMR or SPM. I was so laid back and relax when I sat for my SPM.

now I'm all crazy about getting good grades! I think maybe because during my first semester, I had straight As and that feeling was like a drug to me. I wanted more results like those. I'm going crazy! nerd alert, nerd alert.

Photobucket
my life for the past 2 weeks :(

Anyways, my exams!

English wasn't so bad. it was tough, I'm not gonna lie but not bad. I hate essays that must be filled with facts and realistic points. I like more of those imaginary essays. write anything I want.

QM was easy :) Maybe because I studied like mad cow for it. I like QM, I blame Liew for making me drop Add Math. I think I'll like it if she hadn't been my teacher in the first place.

Economics was hell. I think I'm gonna fail that paper. It's like reading alien language. Plus I didn't dare to write bullshits because knowing her and the way she marked my paper the last time, I'll get some negative grade instead.

Accounts :) The whole time doing it, I could hear holiday bells ringing above my head! I didn't even bother to double check everything. I left the second I dotted my I's and crossed my Ts :D

Oh holiday, you're very much missed! I'm not going to let you go that fast ;)

So, for my pre-holiday :P I took Ely out (well, actually she took me out) for dinner to celebrate her early birthday. Oh the funny thing was, ( I find it funny la :D ) that she missed me by 5 minutes on Monday, when she called, I finished cooking my maggie mee -.- So the next day she text me 4 hours prior to dinner to invite me! LOL. funny? no. oh wells. I find it funny :D

Treated her to Fridays. And she gotten a free cake like she wanted. she's high on free stuff. I pity those waiter working on that shift because when we were there, they sang and gave away at least 4 birthday cakes! Ely was the fifth WHILE we were there. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
with her free cake!

Photobucket
Saw this! Who paints their car like that?!
I'll die caught in one :P

AND THEN I did the most idiotic thing someone could have done -.- If only there's a delete button in my life where I can delete memories like those!

Today for my official holiday, went out with Vivian after my paper. we both had something to buy which is nice to go hunting for em! Unfortunately I had a time limit which sucks. I wasn't done spending my money on unnecessary things.... (oh darn, my own words was a punch to the gut)

I damn diu lan now because I should have gone to the Popular in One Utama when there's that sale thingy! All the book I wanted was there! Message in the Bottle, Dear John and The Last Song was there! ARGH.

Photobucket

Bought another stick of lip balm because the second one that I bought, which was that pink one there taste like crap! It taste like those pink kids panadol. yuck! I would have gotten the cherry for my third stick but I wanted to play it safe :P

Photobucket

Besides, applying that strawberry one brings me back to the memories when I was at Perth, so I likey it a lot.


In the middle of the night waking from this dream,
I wanna feel you by my side, standing next to me.,
You gotta c'mon, c'mon, say that we'll be together,
c'mon c'mon, little taste of heaven.

Taylor Swift - Untouchable