Thursday, December 31, 2009

do you know my name, if I saw you in heaven.

iMovie - Post Grad.

This movie is so made for Alexis Bledel ;) Her character acts like Rory but instead of a pair of beautiful parents, filthy rich grandparents and a family name picked out of a mayflower, she gets the family she got in the movie. And instead of a Logan, she got an Adam.

Zach Gilford is such a cutie :) It's kind of a boring movie but nice. I watch to support Alexis Bledel! She'll always be my #1 Rory! haha.

Went out yesterday right after I've woken up. That's mistake number 1. Don't have to rush even though you have only 30 minutes to get ready. Why? because we are MALAYSIANS! we are like no other!

I was suppose to crash Kok Siang's birthday lunch but at the end, I was the earliest to be there -.- When we say "meet up at 12" it actually means "we'll try to leave the house at 12 but we'll meet up an hour or so later"

Photobucket
Happy 18th Birthday KS :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I came home super tired, idk why. sleep only :D it's so tiring to go out :P haha. I don't want to go out if I have to drive out! with my sister back, yesterday was the first time since the beginning of the month I've driven out. I'm bored of driving already. seriously.

Anyhoo. I'm thinking of having New Year's Eve with my family. I hate going crowded places and get pushed and sprayed with those stink strings. Last year's Christmas and New Year's Eve outing what the last one ever! I swear. gross!

However, I don't know if my mother is free tonight to have dinner with me :( That's how happening she is! I won't get to see her at least 2 or 3 days straight! YES. I go to bed when she's not back which is like 1 in the morning and when I wake up, she's gone -.-

I swear I won't recognise my mother if she's walking on the streets now since I have been seeing her for so long!


Happy new decade y'all :)
the world will end in 2 years time according to 2012!