Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm here for your entertainment! do you like what you see.

iSeries - Veronica Mars.

Team Logan & Veronica :) ♥♥

Do you guys realised that most tv series has/had a bad boy turned good? yeaps! There's :

Logan from Veronica Mars,
Logan from Gilmore Girls ,
Chuck from Gossip Girl,
Nathan from One Tree Hill,
Liam from 90210,
Luke from The OC.

& I love all of them :)

anyways, Christmas is coming! Sale signs are hung in front of stores, prices are slashed, the smell of snow is in the air :P a girl can only dream.

Since there's sales in most of the bookstores, I wanna take advantage and get all the books I wanted to get ;) I should start a list of books I want! Most people like clothing, shoes,watches.. me, I like books! idk why. I love em'

I especially have a liking for series books. gots to get ;

Eclipse. I still have rach's book, forgotten to give it back to her.
Best Friends Forever - Jennifer Weiner
Message In the Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger
Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger

I want EVERY book written by Nicholas Sparks! I didn't know that he'd written so many books until I saw his collection that day with Elyza. Man oh man! I gots to go get them! especially Dear John and The Last Song ;)

He also written The Notebook, A Walk to Remember and Message In the Bottle. One of my favourite romantic movie of all time :)

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth books, books, books ;D

Ooh, I also wanna make a necklace with my name on it. I always wanted one the day after I saw Lauren wearing one that my brother got made for her ;) I was like what, 13!?

Lastly I want my mother to be cooler, ladies & gentlemen -.-

Photobucket
iloveyou mums ♥♥