Monday, December 28, 2009

cause now's the time, to close your eyes & see what you've got here.

iMovie - Alvin and the Chipmunks 2.

I know I don't like watching animated movies but I really wanted to watch this :) && there's a Jeanette in the movie :D they should name the chubby one Jeanette. Anna Faris plays me, nice! It's kinda exciting to hear my name cause I don't really hear heaps of Jeanettes.

Ooh, there's also my name with my surname in Bee Movie! I wonder where they got that idea from :)

Anyways. Rarely blogging cause I'm never in my room these days! shocker. I'm always downstairs using my sister's Mac. my room is abandoned. I only come up late at night to sleep then early morning go back downstairs.

Today, my mother's friend is staying over so I came up a little earlier. hence the blogging :)

Went out to watch a movie with my sister's friends then to dinner with more of her friends. Initially we were suppose to have dinner at Fatty Crab but there's SO DAMN many people! Why don't they go some where else to eat! I wanted my Fatty Crab!

didn't wait, went over to Taman Tun for dinner instead. no fun. had FroYo for desert. man those stuff are sure as hell damn expensive.

Photobucket
Photobucket
An ATM machine that pays you with Frozen Yogurt :P

Photobucket

I really do need to go grocery shopping. There's nothing but ANTS in the house! what is it, insect season!? One drop of something on the table cloth and a whole army of ants comes "flying" in -.-

In case you're like me and lost track of time and day, it's December 29th. 3 more days to a new decade.



I'm making a list, checking em twice, gotta find out which movie is nice
cause my sister is going to penang todaayy :D