Wednesday, December 9, 2009

cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out.

iSeries - this week's tv series :P

I've been an emotional train wreck! I've cried so many times in the past 2 days while watching One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, Brothers & Sisters as well as So You Think You Can Dance -.-

In SYTYCD I cried for Mia Michael's choreography. It's so touching and so moving and she's just awesome! Kudos to her for making me cry with just simple yet meaningful dance moves. Also cried for Chelsie and Mark's Bleeding Love routine.

Then I watched Brothers & Sisters and cried. Tears of joy. I'm always touched when the whole Walker family comes together. They are like some dysfunctional family that I wish I had. Can't believe Justin & Rebecca's got married (or did they?) ;) I love them!

Photobucket
Photobucket
cried when I saw Tommy & Lizzie walking in ;)

Photobucket
more tears of joy!

Photobucket
stupid ending! how can you leave me hanging like that!

Then during Gossip Girl, I cried when Nate asked Serena not to leave, and when Dorota told Vanya she's pregnant. Poor Nate :(

Photobucket
Vanya & Dorota ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
"Let's go get drunk" oh Chuck.

Then this week's episode :'( Why must they target Chuck to be the sad one! I couldn't take it, I was sobbing the entire episode!

Photobucket
pushing Blair away :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
ohmygosh. chuck chuck chuck

Just finish watching 90210. at first I was feeling sad seeing Liam & Naomi not being together and the look they gave each other. It was breaking my heart watching Liam looking so sad. Another tear of joy episode followed by a I-couldn't-believe-it-cry. (a noOOoOoOo moment)

Photobucket
She's so sad ;(

Photobucket
He's so sad ;(
I'm so super sad ;'(

Photobucket
In the moment.

Photobucket
Also in the moment.

I like Jasper. I know most people don't like him cause he's shaddy and a drug dealer and yada yada but I like him. He makes Annie happy and he's nice to her and he loves her and I like him and I love his blue eyes!

& then.

Photobucket
Teddy! he's sad.

Photobucket
Ivy. she's sad! I pity her, she likes Liam but had to hide her feelings.

Photobucket
They broke up! stupid, I like them together ;)

But the happy ending I've been waiting for :D:D

Photobucket
YEAY! :D

Okay, so is it me or is this week's series episode all sad ones? I think they are!

Ooh, I also cried for One Tree Hill when Julian poured his heart out to Brooke about his mother, and when he tried to help Alex and when Jamie was feeling blue about leaving for spain and when Dan felt sorry and when Jamie & Nathan went to see Dan and when Clay told Nathan & Hailey that he's planning to fall completely & insanely in love with Quinn :) I like that part the most.

OOH and I LOVED grubbs song! woah, when he played the piano, man it was powerful!


I haven't watch Melrose Place.

hopefully it's not another sad episode :)

First final paper tomorrow :S