Monday, December 21, 2009

I'll hold on to this moment you know & I won't let go.

iMovie - The Open Road.


I LOVE THIS YEARS CHRISTMAS!! ;)
♥♥♥




Day 4 of shopping! I likey likey.

I promised to blog about yesterday today, so I'm gonna keep my word. I almost didn't but here goes. I tried to blog this morning/afternoon but we suddenly decided to go Digital Mall. After we came home, I slept for awhile, wanted to blog when I woke but mums decided to go The Curve, so now I'm blogging in the middle of the night.

busy busy bee :) good busy though. I'm loving all these days :) Sleep also can sleep with a big fat smile plastered on my face :D

Talk about yesterday! Went Rezzys for sushi lunch. The funny thing about us is that each time we go have lunch there, we'll complain each and every time cause the food really sucked. But but, we always go back :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
Take #27355820126. mums can never take pictures!

Photobucket
Round One :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
yup, that's my sister. Well mannered & elegant :D


I don't like the lighting :( so white like ghost only. boo


Photobucket
You guys have no idea how many times I had to wait for sis each time we go Renaissance!
There's always someone knocking on her door after eating -.-

Photobucket
I had kinda curly hair that day cause I curled it :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
We ARE sisters -.- haha!

Photobucket
mumsie "trying" to be photographic

Photobucket
I MUMMY

Mother really wanted to go see Christmas decorations so we ended up going to MidValley after. It was packed! I hate going to malls filled with people EVERYWHERE! Went looking for ties. That was our mission for that day. And of course my headphones but mission failed.

Photobucket
Last store after #30 stores!

Photobucket
tired! We even smile the same way -.- SISTERS!

Came home late evening, deelee, daalee awhile then jet to Amanda's house for her surprise return dinner. Bumped into Alvin there too. Auntie Cindy is one hell of a good mother! She prepared so many different types of food and even called a few of Amanda's friends ;)

My mother? tsk! she won't even pick me up for the airport when I came back from Perth la! let along throw me a party -.- haha.

Watched a movie before snugging into bed.

Woke up with a very bad neck! It still hurts right now ;( I couldn't turn my head the entire day, I had to turn my whole body to look around. bummer.

Had a quickie decision to go Digital Mall in the afternoon. Mission was to hunt for my headphones! but it was more expensive than the one I saw in The Curve. so I ended up not getting it. instead, I got a new mouse :)

Logitech all the way babeh :) All my computer thingys are Logitech! woo.

Sister bought another 1TeraBit external hard drive. tsk! I want another one too :P:P

Today was super hot, but windy! crazy crazy weather. Watched another movie before having another evening nappie time :)

Woke up, wanted to blog and shower but mum said we're going to The Curve, we roll :) Got my Christmas present from mummy ♥♥♥ :D:D

Photobucket
All I wanted! I love it!



I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face
for the rest of my life because I truly know that
I'm blessed :)