Friday, November 27, 2009

somebody call 911, shorty burning on the dance floor.

iMovie - Twilight Saga : New Moon.

I love it! No matter how sucky it is or how draggy it is :) Love is Love spelled backwards, haha! but but but I think it needs more of Jacob! and more of his abs scenes :D

yeah, it's funny! the first thing we do when we see someone bleeding is to take our shirt off! HAHA. man I'm hoping the next time I bleed, some dude with 8 packed abs takes off his shirt ;)

all in all, I loved it! It's not really like the book but who cares! ♥♥♥

Cooked french toast in the morning but it didn't look like french toast! I have no idea how to make those french toast I see on tele. How is it so yellow? hmm.

After that I teased mums cause she was having a spring cleaning. she took out EVERYTHING then put it back again. I told her to wash my car while she's at it but it didn't work :P

Ooh it's so hot today!

When it was time, got ready, then went to The Curve to meet up with almost everyone to watch New Moon -yay!!- Vivian, you should have come with! && thank you for putting up with my frustration and calming me down! I really appreciate you being there for me in my time of need. loves.

Elyza was making yummy noises the entire time! it was hilarious & Rachel was laughing the loudest!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Didn't get to go LOP this time around :( I wonder what's it like up theree.