Friday, December 25, 2009

chestnuts roasting in an open fire, Jack Frost nipping on your nose.

iMovie - Home Alone.

Cause there's always those Christmas scenes ;) it's all about their Christmas and Kevin being left home alone :) my only movie close to Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE xD
♥♥♥

Living in Malaysia, me & my family don't really celebrate Christmas. Every outing with friends or any celebration doesn't really feels like Christmas to me.

My idea of a Christmas is having a big tree in the middle of the house, having 12 days of presents under it, experiencing cold weather and having snow fall the day of Christmas. Roasting chestnuts in an open fire, having family around, waking up super early just to run down to the tree and open presents.

That's my idea of a prefect Christmas! any other thing is just regular daily routine I go through. I want my version of a Christmas come true! That's what I want from Christmas, each and every year!

Well anyway, I'm happy with this year's Christmas nevertheless. I got to spend a week or so with my family all day long. I loved having to wake up and rush to my mums room to discuss what to do and where to go for the day. I loved to have to share a bathroom with my sister to get ready (I hate it when I have to use it and she's in already though) haha.

I had a great one this year.

Well, more of today soon :)
Merry Christmas! get jolly!