Sunday, December 20, 2009

maybe it's true that I can't live without you.

iMovie - Post Grad.

Day 3 of shopping :D I likey. I've been shopping ever since I finished my finals. very bad. haha! but still, I feel very happy that all the prices are slashed!

Went to Sungai Wang with my sister yesterday only for a few hours and I was satisfied. I slept with a smile on my face ;) that's how easy it is to satisfy me

well not because I get to go Sungai Wang that made me happy but because I bought loads of stuff for such a cheap cheap price ;) love it.

The day before that, I went to go get some DVDs since it's the holidays and I can watch as much movies I want all day long. Bought a few then downloaded the rest. Since there isn't anymore tv series to download this month, I started downloading movies. I need to keep downloading. I can't leave my Azureus un-busy :P

So, if you guys haven't guessed, my sisters back. She's hogging the car all the time! & after she's done hogging it, I have to pump the gas if I wanna use it cause she'll leave it blinking! now, I'm so not going to wash the car as long as she's here :P She can take it to the car wash herself. save me money.

Now time for random pictures :) I'll be blogging about today tomorrow ;) If I'm not lazy! haha, I still need to go get my Christmas present from my mum! I can't wait laaa. Guess what I want from her? I'm being such a good daughter by not demanding for expensive stuff such as an iPhone 3Gs (when she already have an iPhone) or whatever like my sister wanted.

All I want for Christmas from my mother are headphones :D since my current one is like shit. See, cheap and practical! All mother wants me. HAHAHA.

Photobucket
My mother is crazy!

Photobucket
I love my sister :D My personal drug.

Photobucket
Last time Pods macam ini punya. Lauren got me that :)

Photobucket
All my Twilight books is back home.
Well, almost all. Have yet to get Eclipse.

Photobucket
Mentos Rainbow! interesting.

Photobucket
Whatever helps her get through the day, right :P

Photobucket
Stuff I like to put on my lips :) I love Eliantos lip gloss.

Photobucket
Me & my CoffeeCup


Gots to jet!
Going to Amanda's house for dinner cause she just go back from Aussie ;)