Monday, January 4, 2010

untouchable burning brighter than the sun, & when you're close I feel like coming undone.

iMovie - Aliens In The Attic.

The twins are so adorable! so cute ;) lame but ok movie. I pity Robert Hoffman cause he had to do all those moves. it was kinda funny when the twin was controlling him. Still, lame movie but not that lame till you don't want to watch. haha!

Photobucket
I LOVE MY MUMMY.

the Mother's birthday today. how old is she?! I don't know. I'm sure she'll outlive me :D she's gone nutso with old age :P haha! She sang the birthday song to herself, shock sendiri only and then she asked me to write on her facebook wall when she's just right beside me! She didn't want me to SAY it to her, she wanted me to WRITE -.- haha!

Still. mums, I love you very much! Thank you for not being like those other mothers who forces their child to study all day, do not allow them to go out, do not allow them to watch tv, etc. You're been a pretty awesome mother so far :D You let me do whatever I want and trust me enough to know that I won't come home drunk or pregnant or anything like that.

You've been everything in my life since my birth and I'll definitely save you first when there's a fire in the house or when you fall into the ocean or whatever ultimatums you can come up with :P You've been my pillar, my support system, my personal cheerleader, though I haven't had to make the world's biggest decisions yet! but I know you'll be right behind me, every step. Mums, you're a hero and every child's role model mother!


In case I don't tell you this enough, you've done a great job in raising me and Jess and Jack and we really appreciate it and we (by we I meant I) will raise my children the way you raised us because then I'll know that my children will love me as much as I love you!

ily. ily. ily. infinite x's and o's!
♥♥♥

Celebrated mums birthday on the 1st and 3rd. haha. She's actually out now on her actual birthday. rather celebrate it with friends than family -.- tsk mother. whatever! me and sissy will have fun without you anyways! bleek.

Photobucket
looks can be deceiving. taste sucky.

Photobucket
Photobucket
gots to take candid pictures of her or else not pretty one.

Why can't any of the sisters in her family take nice pictures?! they're all like emotionless and statue-esque when it comes to taking pictures!

Took mums for steamboat yesterday. not nice la :( it's not eat all you can buffet and there's very limited stuffs. oh wells. the roasted chicken wings were great though :)

So, after lunch yesterday I went up to some random saloon to get my hair cropped. I told mums that I wanted to cut my hair for the new years but I couldn't wait for her to make a reservation with my regular hairdresser. One thing scary about getting my hair cut from someone new is that they don't know what you want whereas my regular hairdresser knows how I want it and what I like.

I was definitely holding my breath the entire time but it turned out pretty well. I still think it's still a little too long but overall I like it :)

We had to wait AWHILE ( and hour or so ) for him to finish up others. me, sis and mums made so much noise, especially sissy cause she was bored out of her mind. haha. but happy days!

Photobucket
Photobucket
coconut head. my hair was tied like this when I was younger!

Photobucket
Photobucket
sissy is always eating -.- ALWAYS!

Photobucket
so long long poneytail!

Photobucket
mums telling a joke.

Photobucket
then they broke out laughing -.-

Photobucket
Photobucket
sissy had an urge to cut her fringe.

Photobucket
my current hair! straight gila -.-

Photobucket
before.

Photobucket
after.

Photobucket

I switched shampoos a few days back and I don't like the new stuffs. it's smelly! Everyone else likes it but I don't. my nose was fixed with the smell of Sunsilk for the past million years! the new one smells like yogurt or something. and I have to condition my hair each time I wash it :( I hate conditioning! things I do to prevent oily hair. hahahs!

going Fatty Crab tomorrow with sissy's friends again! I didn't get to influence Lynn the last time :D going to be at Subang tomorrow too to wait for my sister.


Classes is starting next week.

I haven't had enough fun :(