Sunday, November 1, 2009

bang bang shot dead, everybody's gone mad.

iMovie - The Covenant.

All the cute guys :) Chace Crawford looks better with dark hair.

I've told myself the day before that that day was the day I get to be lazy cause I HAVE to start doing my coursework the day after, which is today. I really don't know myself that well cause I really told myself that. Myself would laugh at myself right now.

I woke up, got ready to get my nerd mode on. I was really in the spirit and everything. Tied my hair up into a high ponytail (cause I think that way it makes me look more nerdy) did all sort of stuff to get myself into that nerdy character, since today was Halloween after all.

Took me almost an hour to have breakfast, laze around before I sat in front of the computer to begin my research. It's so frustrating when there's no sites to copy from - with citations of course! I'll credit where credits goes :)

After almost 3 hours of finding what seemed to be very little information, I gave up and started YouTube-ing! HAHA how can I resist the internet world calling out to me with all sorts of more fascinating stuffs to do than to read a bunch of words :P

I LOVE ELLEN DEGENERES! that's all I can say. I love her and her alone! :D

Was laughing my butt off at all of her Halloween pranks. You guys should watch the one with Taylor Swift. that was hilarious! Then I re-watched all of her old episodes. That took about 5 hours of my time. hahah

So much for studying and doing my research for the whole day huh! I can't do things if its not due the day after or something. I don't feel the pressure to push myself to produce.

Well anyways. that was my Halloween's day! My attempt to be a nerd all day failed. I'll give it another go tomorrow & we'll see :)

last night, I couldn't sleep so I was fantasising of having a new room. Like how would it look like, the size, the shape, everything. What colour I'll pick to paint the walls. I really thought I'll choose orange colour but after thinking a little more on it, I kinda wanna choose maroon. whole other story..

anyhoo, I was really in deep thoughts of my imaginary new room. hahah I wished I had the chance to really decorate my own room, I've never had that chance before. SO, coincidentally today I was told that both my neighbours - my left and right neighbours are moving. pffts! now there goes my imaginary room with them -.- what are the odds of me finding out that they're moving to a new home the day after I was imagining of decorating my imaginary room...

I always get very anxious and a little scared when my mums drives my car out cause she's always getting her toes cramp this days and I'm scared it'll cramp up when she's pressing the clutch.. That one time experience of that incident was one time too many!

Did I blog about it? hmm... there's this one day we went to Tropicana Mall - saw an accident, uuh it was bad, a bunch of teenage girls in the car driving hit a taxi or the other way around, wasn't there to witness, only saw the after math.

Anyways, on the way home, my mum was driving then she suddenly screamed! LIKE SUDDENLY! It was funny but it was also scary! Anyways, her toes cramped up so I had to drive home after. Imagine if I wasn't there and it cramps up again! no no.


I wanna eat a bucket full of candies!