Saturday, November 21, 2009

think I'll start a new life, think I'll start over where noone knows my name.

iMovie - The Replacements.

One of my most favourite movies of 'old times'. I used to be madly in love with Keanu Reeves last time :) & that guy from X-files :P seriously. Mulder I think his name was..

Anyways, watching back all the oldies, it reminded me how much I was in love with him :) I had a big big crush! ♥♥♥

After that, I couldn't stop myself from having a Keanu Reeves movie marathon. Watched The Replacements to Speed to Hard Ball to Chain Reaction to Street Kings to Constantine to The Lake House to The Matrix which I still don't get, & I'm downloading the second & third movie.

They are all in CDs! it's so blur! Thank gosh for DVDs this days! I gots to go get The Replacement and Speed in DVD!

Anyways, now some emo & angry sentences ahead.

*!@#&%$!*&%@$!*$@#!!!!!

One thing I think I'm good at is knowing that time will heal all wounds. So now all I can do is wait for time to pass and for my anger to subside.

In the past, I've fell apart with my best friend because I took everything so seriously and I acted on my reaction and did not think of the consequences of my words. I've learn that lesson the hard way and now I'm keeping everything inside until it goes away.

confrontation and/or releasing my anger will not help matters get better.

I'm feeling like I was blind this whole entire time & now I see things clearly and I'm not liking what I see. It's like the friends I made, the things I've done, the marks I left did not sink into anybody.

feels like a human in an alien planet. For the first time, my eyes are wide open and I don't belong, you know. I think that I know what you're saying but at the end, I'm still at the other side of everything.

It's sad because I thought I mattered but truthfully, I'm just a pawn ready to be sacrificed when something better comes along.

ohmygosh I'm such a bummer. I feel pathetic for myself too! This would categorize me as a loser in the universe book..



My worst enemy is my imaginations. I have so many images of what my life should be like &
all in my head until I realized that nothing is the way I imagined it to be.