Thursday, November 12, 2009

oh my! feels just like I don't try, looks so good I might die, All I know is everybody loves me!

iMovie - I Love You Beth Cooper.

Such a suck ass movie! What was all the hype aboutt! Luckily I downloaded it instead of paying 10 bucks for it. stupid stupid movie! Oh the way she drives reminds me of someone *eyebrow eyebrow* haha! :P

&& they used a few actors that was in Sydney White in movie. All friends I guess.

Anyways, haven't been blogging in awhile, feels kinda weird. haha

Kinda been a busy bee lately but today I'm as free as a bird, and it also feels kinda weird. Like there's no burden on top of me anymore.. It's a relief but in a bad way.

Finally finished my 2 assignments & I've gotta thank Angeline so much for being my little helper.
Photobucket

Without her, I don't think I could manage to finish everything, so thank you Angeline for everything, all the time you've poured to help me out! 3words 8letter :)

Photobucket
Stupid ASS :P give so hard for what, wanna see us sweat?!

Now I've gotta start doing revisions and redo all my worksheet if I want to score good for my upcoming exams. I have a feeling that I won't do good in econs because I know shits! The lecturer tried really hard to make me understand but after that class, I totally forgotten everything she told me -.- it just tak masuk otak aku!

This days I'm so addicted to songs already, idk why! I have to listen to music all day long or else I don't feel at ease. Been listening a lot of Dashboard Confessional, I love them! They got me hooked to a lot of their songs. All ears on OneRepublic. Ryan Tedder is my love :) They keep putting out singles! Just release the whole album already!

Other than listening to music while doing my coursework for the past 2 weeks, I'll stray to watch YouTube :P cannot control myself, the mouse will automatically click on my YouTube tab :P

Been watching all of those NewMoon interviews! I'm in love with Taylor Lautner! I'm so gonna name my first child Taylor! HAHA. oh I will :P

I can't wait for the movie!

Yesterday when I was out with Elyza for dinner, we had free parking :) Ely asked me to add that in. haha! If we didn't have that 'free' parking, it'll probably cost us 6 bucks. haha! cheapskate!