Thursday, November 26, 2009

california here we come, right back where we started from..

iSeries - The OC season 4.

Just started re-watching it again :) I had nothing to watch so I just grabbed a CD and inserted it into the player, that was what came up!

I don't know if I should be glad or sad that the rainy days are over! It was super summery hot today! I had my air conditioning on-ed the whole day.

Photobucket
The sky today! The sun was shinning right into my window :P

Speaking of today, I did nothing -.- Woke up super early and did nothing. Ate a lot was what I did! so not good, shit. I ate more today than I've ate in the last 4 nights combined. Since I always came home late from classes this days, I was only able to eat my first meal at 5, so that was my only meal of the day.

Today I ate super a lot. rice, left over salad, ice cream, bread & asam laksa! Oh no.
Though I have an excuse cause it's Thanksgiving! HAHA does that count?!

Didn't get to eat any turkey or stuffing or mashed potatoes or whatever else you see in shows when they film thanksgiving. I tried to dig up those episodes of Friends with their thanksgiving parts but I could find them.

Anyways, both of my iPod ear plugs thingy lost it's rubber ring thingy. Stupid things! It's so uncomfortable wearing them now & I'm gonna have to wanna buy a new one! I should buy a new one. Should I buy the similar one or some cheap cheap ones?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
My busy but not so busy whiteboard :P
it's now filled with the time, place and date of my final exam papers!

I'm rambling cause I have nothing else to do. haha

Happy ThanksGiving
&
Happy 18th Birthday Hollie :)
I'm sure you're out having the time of your life. It's a pleasure being one of your friend.