Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I like to make myself believe, that planet earth turns slowly.

iMovie - My Sister's Keeper.

I needed a good cry so I downloaded My Sister's Keeper to watch. I read the book to film comparison and luckily I didn't read the book because it's sadder than the movie! The movie was sad enough. I didn't actually get it the first time watching, it's kinda very confusing with all the flashbacks and everything. I couldn't tell which part was present and which was the flashbacks.

All in all, it's so damn sad! But I don't think that the storyline was any good. However, Abigail Breslin is damn talented! She and Dakota Fanning will have a fine future.

Anyways, I got my good cry for that weekend. It's very therapeutic to have a good cry ones awhile. Gots to let it all out you know :P

&& I still can't believe that Vivian never cried for any movie. I'm going to have a sad/romantic movie marathon with her to make her cry! I HAVE to make her cry for at least one movie :) my yearly mission!

Went out with Elyza & Laila yesterday :D It was a coincidence that both of them were free at the same time! My lucky day. Went for dinner, it was tooo short! I'm waiting for that reunion ;)

Elyza sudah jadi a Subang driver! If you guys have been to Subang, you guys know what I mean! It's crazy. Laila kept shouting & her shout is those supersonic loud.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ely, me bestie who have been through ups&downs with me, but we would always find our way back up.
Laila, who I've never ever gotten into a fight with in the 12 years of being friends.

Today I went to class with a half swollen lip, I don't know how I got it. I almost always have that kinda thing happen to me. There's this one time where it went swell to the size of a grape!

Anyways, the after class I came home and notice that my eye was swollen too! Something is not right with me. Either that or I have 'visitors' at night :S

Photobucket