Thursday, November 26, 2009

our hearts are hungry for the food that won't come.

iMovie - You've Got Mail.

Oooh classic oldies! It's like an olden day Serendipity ;) absolutely loved it. Meg Ryan is super pretty! I think Julianne Hough looks like her a lot!

My English drama is done&over! boy am I glad. I'm so not a drama person, no no! But I did enjoy the rehearsal process and everything. I had plenty of fun but no so much when I had to play out my role. It's so lame -.-

We had the most fun when we brought every piece of material we were gonna use for the drama. we actually spent more time playing dress up than actually rehearsing :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Amina, one of my Russian group member.

Cam whoring while waiting for the other two punctual Malaysian to arrive
- Angeline & Jason that is :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
I wasn't ready -.-

Photobucket
& then Mrs. Potato came!

Photobucket
Our star boobies :P

Photobucket
We are too bright-a-stars. LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
A little girl is lost & her name was
Funny Shit from Disco. lame.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Didn't get to use those props in the real drama :(

Photobucket
Ms. Angel Potato & Mrs. Devilish Devil

Photobucket

Photobucket
My un-round baby! haha.

Photobucket
The 'dude' that got me pregnant. HAHA

Photobucket
Tada :D my group members!

Photobucket
We were doing the Paramount start :)
but instead of the chairs, 1 guy is gonna bend over! YEAP

Anyways, I'm so glad it's over! I'm not even bothered about worrying about the marks because I simple don't care :D

I can't believed I wasn't friends with Angeline while we were in the same class for 2 years in high school! I've wasted 2 years of having fun with her because I'm sure having loads of fun with her around in college :D

She has my sense of humor and sarcasm, only that she's me who can speak mandarin! HAHA

I can't believe that my finals is only 2 weeks away! I haven't start doing my revisions and my account class haven't even finish! I'm so bloody lazy to study this days! &&& I'm gonna have too! I don't bloody wanna get another C- for econs! bloody bitch.

I need to concentrate! Go to the library all day & study like a little bitch! :D
I'm determined to ace all my papers! I have to!