Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just this once, Juat for now, & Just like that, it's overr

iSeries - One Tree Hill season 1

My gosh, they were so young then! Lucas was not a father yet, Peyton was still in her emo drawing, listening to emo songs, into Jake state, Brooke wasn't as mature and famous and established yet, Hailey still having being a tutor-girl, Nathan still being a playboy.. So much has changed since season 1 compared to the current season!

I'm still loving Nate more than Luke in season 1 :) Nathan is just too charming!

Anyways, didn't have to go class today because there's a drama thingy going on for my english class. I'm in the second group so mine is next week. I really don't think I'm liking my group cause 3 of them can't speak proper english - cause they're Russian.

More importantly I don't know why I'm grouped with them! I so stupidly followed Angeline & Jason into that group -.- oh wells. At least 1 of them is funny and gets the whole acting thingy.

I have no idea why must there be dramas during english.. It's not like it's essential for a business career. If that stupid lazy lecturer want to teach us something during english, give us essay questions or letter exercise or something more useful than having do a drama!

tsk.

While having our first drama meeting, me & Angeline won't stop taking pictures :P Ooh and for my part with Amina, I was thinking of doing a part from Whose Line is it Anyways? It's funny and we need funny scenes. But hopefully we can pull it out. I hate drama, I hate acting out in front of people who's sitting there focusing on you!

Photobucket
with yong sui sui woo :P hahah
I think her face in this picture looks cute but she don't think so -.-

Photobucket
Photobucket
my word, look at my eye bags & the
big black circle that comes with it...

Photobucket
HA! she's not doing her work, FYI.

I've been watching all of the new New Moon clips, watching all of Taylor Lautner's interviews and watching all of the related clips on YouTube. It's making me wanna watch the movie right NOW! Especially now when I've watched all the new clips that they bring with them during interviews.

I can't wait for them to be interviewed by Ellen Degeneres! R-Pattz will be on this friday!

How long is the movie? I hope it's like 2 and a half hours or something. && I'm glad they've finish shooting Eclipse already! &&& I really hope Summit picks up Breaking Dawn! how can they just end the whole saga with Eclipse! c'mon.



I need a little nappie nap!
woke up at 8 this morning cause I couldn't sleep -.-
it's a little after noon now, so I'm gonna go sleep! :)