Tuesday, November 17, 2009

86 400 seconds to turn it all around or to throw it all away

iMovie - (500) Days of Summer.

Everyone around me said it's the awesome-est movie this year but I don't find it my type. I slept through it half way so I'm gonna re-watch it later. Is it THAAAT good eh? Zoey has those killer gorgeous eyes! I jealous.

I'm going to cramp all sorts of things into this long post cause I'm not sure when I'll have time to blog again :( I'm having time to blog today cause my morning class ended 30 minutes after it started. Why? because we've finish this semester's lectures :D

Anyways, my clock hasn't stop ticking! It's pacing more and more faster each day! It's a killer but I'm kinda thriving on it. Keeping up with the pace of things, though I think I can keep up with it, my subconscious can't.

* I have black eye bags that looks like watermelons!
* Pimples are popping out of my forehead like balloons!
* I'm having so many things running through my mind at night till I can't get a good night sleep
* I'm not eating right, having my breakfast at 3 in the afternoon and sometimes skips dinner

I'm kinda like a bullet train that won't stop! I'm also having weird dreams.

Ooh wells. Last Friday I went to my aunts house so that I don't have my books and worksheets looking at me making me feel guilty for not touching em. Watched Astro on Demand the whole day. Caught up with Born Rich. stupid ridiculous show.

I kinda find chinese dramas a little ridiculous if compared to english dramas. && the way they kiss - eww! WHATtheHell was that la :P haahah! I see also wanna turn away!

Then the whole time I was there in Subang, my auntie won't stop bugging me to ask people to add her as her neighbour. I got so sick of it therefore I gave her my password so she can go add my friends as her neighbour herself. Now she's using my account to play FarmVille since I had more neighbours in a day compared to hers in 3 months. HAHA

I can't help it tai yee yee, I have more friends than you, it's a fact :P

Photobucket
my tai yee yee mami :)
who I absolutely ADORE!

I had a pedicure from my cousin. I'm ticklish when people touch my feet. tak boleh touch my feet! I'll kick you right in the face! :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ooh, so many colours to choose from,
I wanna use all of em!

The treatment ever stops, then I got to go get my hair washed by some guy who looks awfully like Ian Yun! For the entire time I was in the chair looking at him washing my hair, I really though that it was Ian Yun! But after walking out, I asked my aunt if she knew that guy & she did & it wasn't Ian Yun.

I swear that that dude could have been Ian Yun's twin! freaky.

After that I went and got me very first pair of contact lens! It feels very weird wearing it but also very refreshing! I could see the leaves on trees! It's not just big blurry green bloop of thingy in front anymore. I could also read the sign board from a distance AND the front car's number plate :)

Photobucket

But but I'm having trouble wearing it for too long. It's very disturbing for me. Sometimes I'm scared that it'll wander to the back of my eye balls or it'll pop out or it'll disappear or something. haha!

&& every morning I'll tear up so that makes it even harder to wear cause it'll make my eye heat up and it'll be very uncomfortable.



Gonna squeeze in a nap while I can
while I watch the new epi of Top Gear :D