Tuesday, November 24, 2009

your world, is my world & your fight is my fight.

iMovie - The Matrix Revolution.

bOoOOoOooOoOring movie! stupid even. only stupid people like me watches it :P haha! The first & second one is not that bad but the third one is bullshit!

So, did I ever mention how much my econs teacher hates me for reasons I don't know. It's not like I've talked to her or have any personal contact with her. It's always, student who never asked question and lecturer who don't give a damn relationship.

But somehow things escalated! She hates me now! She's always picking on me, embarrassing me in front of the entire class! THen, she gave us back our mid term paper. This is how she marked my paper -.-

Photobucket

According to her, she minus marks from stuffs that aren't relevant to the question instead of giving mark only to points that are correct. WHATTHEFUCK bitch! && if I didn't draw that stupid graph which I really don't know about, my marks wouldn't have been minus-ed - according to her!

&& when I went up to her and ask her for her explanation on how she marked, she was a total bitch to me and even minus-ed Angeline's marks for helping me out! Bitch.

Ooh, I'm super totally sorry for getting your marks minus-ed Angeline, I'm really sorry! I really am.

During her class, she saw me all fired up when I went back to my seat so after class, she pretended to be all nice to me and explained everything nicely again. She's totally afraid I'll complained about her to our head of foundation which I intend to do!

bitch.bitch.bitch!
I need to be a suck up student in the future la! They get the better marks! always.

Been pretty busy this week! I'm tired and I'm tired and I don't feel like waking up at 7am every damn morning and come home at 5pm!

When this week is over, I'll at least have a little breather before starting another week of hectic revision and classes and nerd-ing out for my finals :(

I'm hitting the switch off button right now! Goodnight peeps.


I can't wait to go on a holiday!