Friday, October 30, 2009

if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change!

iMovie - This Is It.
Photobucket

Ohgosh! Let's just say I couldn't keep my tears to myself. Kudos & a standing ovation from me to Kenny Ortega who decided to show the world who Michael Jackson really is. I don't really know MJ before but now I have a picture of the kind of person he is from watching his last greatest work.

Just by the way he is, the way he speaks to others, the way he acts in front of others gives me a clear vision of who he really is and not who he's projecting to the world. A very humble man indeed.

And the movie is GREAT! I love love watching all the stuffs that goes on backstage so this movie was just 1hour 30minute of pleasure for me :) They should really show more of the dancing rehearsals! I like those parts.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I thought I spotted Kenny Wormald auditioning so I came home and YouTube, I was right, it was him! Also saw Nick Bass & Misha Gabriel :) Nick is always wearing his fedora, even when he was in Dance Life and JustinTim's tour.

Anyways, it was such a waste that he didn't get to perform live :( It would have been a hell of a tour! Heck, I'll even probably go for it! in Australian of course. Malaysia sucks la cmon.

Had dinner @ Rezzy! I'm calling Renaissance Rezzy now, that's how often I go there for my meals. yet somehow it always shatters my expectation. They can never hold a candle with my love and affection for Shangri-La :P

Ooh, I'm dreaming day&night to go back to the Shangri-La life I had!

On the way back, the police was taking "the big dogs" aka Mr.BigShot for a "walk" or should we say a joyride. HAHA mums even teased saying they're talking Zephyr to go out to shit. It was a funny HA HA moment. There was so many cop bikes and flags and black cars with people wearing black leather on bikes behind the car..

C'mon, it's like telling the whole street that they're an easy target "if they were" to spot. tsk. Soon it'll be here in Hartamas. I'm waiting for the day when they do close down HSC for a day because the King wants to go for an ice cream run :P HAHA


Time to log off!
Happy Halloween my dear friends :)
Trick or Treat time!