Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the stars lean down to kiss you & I lie awake & miss you.

iSeries - Charmed.

Re-watching my Charmed series ;) The first few seasons was more epic when it comes to those demon blowing up and effects and stuff. I wonder what it's like if Charmed did go on for a few more seasons..

Anyways, just got all the beautiful pictures from Kok Siang :) I really liked every picture taken that day! A day to remember... First of all, thank you Jie Ying for inviting us to dinner and I sure did enjoy myself that day :D ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY JINGLE BELLS!