Friday, October 23, 2009

I'll be gone, but not for long!

Hey guys,

I have some bad news. I've decided that I'm going to stop blogging until I've installed my Photoshop program. - which as you all know is the hardest program to be installed -.-

I'm super bummed that it got uninstalled. Long story short, my mum hired this guy to fix her laptop so he fixed mine too. He deleted a virus that deleted my entire Windows program so we took it back to fixed. He then installed everything different for me so I gots to reinstall everything that I wanted back including Photoshop.

I've already told him that nothing else matters as long as he can keep my Photoshop but he didn't. -.- so... that's my sad sad case!

Now everything in my computer is working wrongly! I so super sakit hati.

Therefore, I'm going to stop blogging in the meantime and try to work everything out again. & also finding for my Photoshop program. I'm trying super hard. I promise

Till next time,
loves.