Saturday, October 3, 2009

Easy pole for Vettel at Suzuka!

Sebastian Vettel on pole after a chaotic qualifying!
Photobucket
  • 1st - Sebastian Vettel ( you make it look easy!)
  • 2nd - Jarno Trulli (way to goo)
  • 3rd - Lewis Hamilton ( not to bad, not to bad at all)
  • 4th - Adrian Sutil (fast going there)
  • 5th - Rubens Barrichello (ooh, too close!)
  • 8th - Kimi Raikkonen (dots! What happened?!)
I've done all the calculations! It took me awhile ohkay! My maths isn't that good.

So, in order for Jenson Button to be the world champion, he has to score 5 points or more in this race. He'll win it immediately even if he doesn't score at all for the remaining 2 races! Tada.

For Sebastian Vettel to win it, he must at least score 26 points or more and the two Brawn driver must not score a single point - which I think is a long shot! But anything can happen ;)

I don't even want to calculate what it takes for Rubens Barrichello to win it because I rather have Jenson or Sebastian winning it ;P

So today's qualifying was an accident-packed qualy! 3 red flags during the Q2 to Q3 period! It has never happened before this season. I wanted to watch a wet qualy or maybe a wet race! I think it's more exciting in the wets! More accidents and heaps more fun!

I'm so glad that Vettel is on pole! He makes it look effortless! like it's super easy to place the car on pole! I have no idea what happened to Kimi there, he hasn't have much tele time this days! He should right since he's kinda in the middle of all the 'talks' in the paddock about getting his ass kicked out of Ferrari, which still sucks!

I betcha it's all about the money! money, money, money that got Kimi kicked out from his contract! They think that Fernando Alonso is a better driver? We'll see if he can win the championship title during his first year in Ferrari just like Kimi did! If he manage to win it two in a roll then I'll admit that he's better than Kimi, till then - hold your breath!

Jean Todt adored Kimi & once said he's the fastest drive on the grid. Well if Jean Todt was still the team principle, I don't think Kimi will be kicked out. Again, it's all about the money since Alonso has all the richest people investing in him!

"Sponsors do not choose our drivers" Yeah right! So I guess it was a coincidence that Santander(a huge& rich Spanish banking group) signed a contract to sponsor McLaren just as Alonso was about to join the team? Same happens now with Ferrari? Why not just cut all the bs and go straight to the truth!

I hate it when Luca di Montezemolo blames it on Kimi's personality - "Kimi is the type who shows very little emotions, he keeps everything to himself, Alonso would be a better team player" ARGH! drop dead! Alonso was the perfect team player when he was pair with Lewis Hamilton, wasn't he!

I'm expressing my anger!

Back to today's qualifying! haha. I hope hope hope that Vettel wins this race and Jenson don't score. haha! Just to make the next 2 races interesting. Winning it now will mean very little adventures for the remaining 2 races.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
haha, look at his face! ;P

Photobucket
bastardo!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Really truly an Iceman. Calmed and cool, unfazed by the fact that he won't be racing for Ferrari next year. He probably already have an offer he can't refuse.

He's still the highest paid driver because Ferrari has to pay him his next year's salary even though he's not in Ferrari anymore. Are they really gonna pay him THAT much money just so he could race with another team? stupid!

Photobucket