Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'd send a postcard to you dear cause I wish you were here.

iMovie - Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince.Check Spelling
here's a quickie update :)

You guys know I can't stay away from blogging! It's my #1 therapeutic method. haha, I can't keep everything to myself or I'll explode with frustrations and annoyance.

I've been in hell for the past couple of days. I was bursting in agony and excruciating pain. The first 3 days was the worst then it got better during the night time. My stomach was hurting like crazy! The sharp pain kept me up all night and the hurting never stops!

I had no idea what I had so I did a little research over the internet and I think I had stomach ulcer. The description and the symptoms seems to fit.

"The major symptom of an ulcer is a burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach area"
"The pain frequently awakens the person at night"
"The nerves become agitated and cause a great amount of pain."

The 4th day I wanted to go see the doc but mums said don't need, as long as I drink milk all the time so..

Ohgosh, it hurt like hell! Feeling much better now but my stomach is still a little weaker than normal. It was really a difficult time because I'm constantly in pain and I couldn't sleep! super tired all the time but I can't do anything about it.

Plus, I had to take care of myself because MY MOTHER is too busy going to Melaka and everywhere else -.-

I'm glad I'm not on my sick bed anymore! My very major sickness as far as I can remember. I've never been more in pain before and I think that 3 days is all the pain I wanna feel in this life time! thankyou!

ooh, here's another thing, I HATE MILK! DESPISE IT! yuck! I can't believe I had to drink it, yuck. It taste like someone haven't been brushing their teeth for days! blek. I had to pinch my nose when I drink and brush my teeth or eat asam for the taste to go away. *shivers*

It's worst than cheese :P

Now, I have to finish up 2 major coursework by next week! See, last minute person gila! I had my coursework sheet last month and I'm only starting it now. I don't think I'll be able to do a good job with it. I hate courseworks and citations and referencing and doing it!

Damn, then I have a drama to do! I hate dramas, hello! I didn't sign up for business course to be doing dramas! fuckyou! thankyou!


Gonna go watch the legendary MJ later :)
p/s: Zhee, I fourletter you!