Monday, October 5, 2009

hopped of the plane at LAX with a dream & my cardigan

iMovie - Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen.

Dang it, it's not clear! Just bought the DVD last night and it's not clear! conman!

Why is there only 2 weekends out of the week! Why can't they make it 3 weekends and only 5 days in a week! That sounds so much better :P I am so lazy!

I can still smell the cupcakes beside me. oh the sweet scent. I'll explain later ;)
Photobucket

My camera has serious problems :'( that second last colour is suppose to be blue not greenish blue, and the bottom is suppose to be purple not brown! What's wrong with my camera!!!

Anyways, managed to persuade mums to go book shopping so we went to Popular at Ikano but they don't have Breaking Dawn.. just the hard cover ones but I didn't want those. So I decided to go Borders to get them.

I was choosing the best one out of the two that was on the shelf. Little did I know, there was a whole table of them along the hall. Jackpot! Choose the one I liked the most and bought it! Oh and I bought it, mums so cleaver go walk somewhere else until she was far away so I gotta pay for it -.-

Boarders is actually cheaper than Popular & MPH, you know! I was comparing the prices and actually, Boarders is cheaper. There's a shocker I didn't know!

Came home & read that damn book ;D I'm reading it too fast! I can't help it, my eyes keeps going left to right, lines after lines, pages after pages! it's hard to stop!! There's so many lines that I think it's hilarious in that book and so many parts that I like.

I wrote some of them down at Twitter so that I'll never forget ;)

"I bit a pillow, or two" -Edward

"Why didn't I just walk away? Oh right, because I'm an idiot" -Jacob

"Edward, Edward, you there? Okay now I feel kinda stupid" -Seth
"You sound stupid too" -Jacob

"What's for breakfast? O negative or AB positive" -Jacob

"Take the baby" -Edward
"Throw it out the window!!" -Jacob


I find other lines funny too but I didn't write it down! I <3 it man! It's so what they would say by now. Everything that Jacob says is so Jacob! haha :D

Anyways, now I just can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out already!! When is it coming out anyways?

Bidibada boom! Went out with Ely last night for dinner @ Italiannies. They really should name a table after us :D omg so full.

Spend almost 3 hours plus, 4 hours there catching up! it's so funny! After millions of gallons of water and tons of food, we went walking around aimlessly just to make our food go down faster :P

I'll never go to a shopping mall unless it's for dinner or there's something I need to get! So sick of all the shopping malls already except for the ones I haven't been to of course.


I want to eat breakfast now
& watch The Proposal ;)