Thursday, October 8, 2009

but the world don't care if you're there or not there.

iMovie - The Proposal

Now that's a movie that I'll watch over and over and over again as my background sound.. It's quite nice, quite funny. Ryan Reynolds is a hottie! ;)

My song player thingy for my car went bonkers, suddenly it went soundless and it says that there's no songs inside but there is! I can't argue with a machine, so I spend the whole evening adding new and more songs into my other thumb drive. Hopefully when I plug it in, it can play or else... I spent almost 2 hours for no reason!

Some good came out of it actually. I got to play back all those old songs in my iTunes ;) I only have 3576 songs in total. sadist :P

Anyways, just finished Breaking Dawn! I was clenching my teeth the entire time when I was reading the last 150 pages! interesting ;)

I keep picturing Renesmee as Boo from Monster Inc. haha! She's so cute! Renesmee I mean, so clever, so cheeky! But when she speaks, I can't imagine her being a kid, I can imagine Claire being a kid by the way they wrote how she speaks.

All in all, quite interesting. I can't wait to watch the movie for this book :D Eclipse is the only book I find a little boring. Good nevertheless! There's so many many many funny storyline I liked in Breaking Dawn. I gila laughing by myself while reading :D

What am I gonna read noww!!! hahaa. Gots to get Lauren's book STASAP now!

stupid bird nicely just bombed my windshield with shit! ARGH! I just washed my car laaa :( That's why I hate washing my car, no matter what, for sure get dirty very quickly!

mums just threw my old blanket away :'( My blanket that I had since little! I was saving it from dying for a couple of years now, always have surgery on it (haha sewing it back into pieces) but this time it was really ripping like crazy so I had to let it die in peace :P

My new blanket isn't like my old one so I had trouble sleeping with it. haha seriously, I keep waking up just to find the spot on my old blanket that I love rubbing on but this new one do not have that spot!
Oh wells, gotta let the past go right, roll in new adventures!


off to watch Cougar Town
it's super funny! I likey ;)